A Cosy Boho Living Space With a Drop Of Golden Sun!

Hejsan! A drop of golden sun goes a long way to raise the spirits right now, don't you think? I stumbled across these lovely pictures captured for the Maison du Monde Spring Summer 2020 Tuscany Collection and could feel the warmth oozing from my screen, I knew I had too share them with you! The beautiful spaces have been furnished with a relaxed, boho blend of rich textures in earthy tones of ochre, burnt umber, rust, and sunset yellow - and are bathed in warm pools of sunlight! Pull up a chair amica, it's time to get toasty and dream of summer days alfresco! 








Can you practically feel the sunlight on your face?!

I love the sitting room in particular - I could totally get cosy there and wile away an entire afternoon (or two, or three) there, how about you?!

Did anything stand out to you?

I was going to show you a really colourful Danish home today but the post has got slightly held up - bear with me, I promise it will be well worth the wait later on in the week. Feeling excited about it already!

Have a lovely, sunny day friends!

Niki

Photos from Maison Du Monde / found via Planete Deco with thanks


source https://www.myscandinavianhome.com/2020/03/a-cosy-boho-living-space-with-drop-of.html

Popular posts from this blog

Seru

PTPN VI Jambi